Thursday, November 8, 2007

Busy Lazy Day

I have had as busy, lazy day. Busy in that both the clock guy was here to pick up the clock innards (didn't take the case - which I found interesting), and exterminator came today. Two planned items. BUT I also had a plumber, as our hot water heater was out. Tomorrow the furnace guy will be here to see why our humidifier isn't working. Sigh. Referring back to the beginning - lazy, because I have basically snoozed and rested all day.

Tomorrow I see my pulmonologist to see if he can help with my breathing issues. Last I heard, he is planning on draining my lung that never fully healed from the procedure I had done earlier this year. This won't take place until next week sometime - if my blood counts allow.



2 comments:

nikkis30by30 said...

Wow you are a busy lady!!! Hope you have some down time planned for tonight!!

BIG HUGS!!!

Melanie D. said...

I do love days like that, when I feel like I've taken care of business (when I'm just the one pointing and giving directions). A snooze in your chair sounds wonderful to me.

Here's hoping that they fix that bum lung, with no other problems caused while doing it!