Friday, November 9, 2007

Repairs

Dr. T will be draining my lung a week from today, if the counts are good. He said it has filled up some more - which I was pretty sure of since I was so short of breath! Thanks for your prayers.

This is the first day since Monday's treatment I haven't slept the day away. A good sign I am sure.

Furnace guy out today to fix the humidifier - only to discover the heat pump isn't working - Yikes! The cost to cover the repairs is not a pretty number. The joys of home ownership. Sigh.

3 comments:

Midwest Beach Girl said...

Good luck with the lungs! That makes me sad, since it will probably make it so I can't see you while I'm back :( I was thinking of stopping by when I get in on Friday, but it looks like you'll just have to come see me in Florida soon! :)

nikkis30by30 said...

I hope that you are feeling better by the holidays!!! This is the best time of year!!! As long as you are feeling well, that is!!!

BIG HUGS!!!

Melanie D. said...

Prayers for good counts, a perfect procedure with no punctures, and deep, cleansing breaths for Jacque when it's all done.

~Hugs~