Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Hanging in There

Asleep, awake. Asleep, awake. That is my life today. I am also not feeling the best, so will keep this short. I am hoping tomorrow will be better.

Received word that Pastor David Bronstad, of St. Michael's Lutheran Church died of prostate cancer. He was our pastor when we lived in northwest Omaha. He was a wonderful man and while he will be greatly missed, he left a wonderful legacy. He is also the father of a friend of our's daughters. My prayers to Erika and Kirsti - as well as all of his family.

3 comments:

nikkis30by30 said...

Keep resting. Rest is best, right?

I am sorry to hear of your friend. I will add his family to the prayer list tonight.


BIG HUGS!!! ;)

Rosebud said...

I'm so sorry you're not feeling well and bad news doesn't help either. My prayers go out to you and your friends family durning this time. HUGS!!!!! rosebud

Annette said...

Jacque, we are on our trip and I am just now able to get online. I'm sorry to hear that the chemo is being so hard on you. Please know that I think of you daily and am praying for you as we visit each of these amazing cathedrals. Take care.
love
annette