Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Overall Pain

Day two of chemo and I felt great this morning. However, as the day wore on my bones began to ache and now I am having a hard time getting comfortable. I think this is chemo related, as it is pretty much all over my body, not just the hips. On a good note - no nausea or vomiting - yea!

I took my new pain pill yesterday and it really did the trick - no achiness all night. In fact, I skipped the second dose thinking I would just take it later in the day like yesterday. Wrong choice, I see now. Hopefully pill two will give me some relief and the first one has done nothing.

My dear friend, Diane, stopped by with delicious soup from Wheatfields and one of their little sandwiches I love. Of course, by the time she arrived the aches were taking over so I wasn't able to eat much, but it will taste good tonight or tomorrow. She also brought me some thank you notes - I was completely out! Hugs to you, Diane!

2 comments:

Melanie D. said...

I hope your bones stop aching. I hope you are feeling better soon. Let those drugs do their thing. I THINK that the cancer is trying to win, that's why you feel crappy right now, because it's getting it's cancer-ass kicked. That's what I think.

Love ya.

Rosebud said...

Drink those fluids...hugs..rosebud