Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Tired Day

I am having a tired day. Part of it might be the dreary day.

My friend and PEO sis (and fellow church member), Becky, brought by some homemade veggie beef soup and Great Harvest bread this morning. It looks yummy and I plan on enjoying a bowl as soon as I post.

Matt has fall break starting on Thursday and is coming home for a long weekend. It will be nice to see him!

To answer Rosebud's question on yesterday's comments - I don't really 'clean' - like vacuuming or dusting - I just got rid of any piles that have accumulated (mail, magazines, etc.) so he could see what there was to clean. Plus, I really do like to keep my house that way as much as possible - but when I was feeling so punky the piles took over!

2 comments:

Rosebud said...

I understand now...geeee maybe I should get one myself. Glad you're feeling better..rosebud

Melanie D. said...

I had a tired day too. This weather makes me want to snuggle in at home.

Soup, mmmmmmmmm.