Saturday, October 6, 2007

Hospital

A quick post to apologize for worrying everyone. I have been in the hospital due to complications of my cancer. I am home tonight -I begged to get out - as Matt and Courtney are visiting from Minneapolis, I figured I could feel yucky at home just as easily as at the hospital - and be a lot more comfortable.
I would prefer no phone calls or visits at this time - I am not the best company - but I will try to keep you up to date. Please don't think my not writing means I am worse - it is probably just I am not in the mood right now!
I will have chemo again on Monday, so as always - your prayers are appreciated!

3 comments:

Midwest Beach Girl said...

I'm sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Thank you for the note and you are in my prayers always!!

Mimi in the Midwest said...

We used to say this cheer (inaudibly)
We thought we were very clever

Rah Rah Ree Kick em in the knee
Rah Rah Rass Kick em in the other knee

Do that to cancer!!!!! Go Fight Win!

Melanie D. said...

Hopefully a little rest and care from your family and you'll be feeling better again. One step forward two steps back.

When you are up to guests maybe I can bring you something yummy. (No chocolate, no fruit pie...)