Friday, July 27, 2007

Blahish

My day started off with me feeling rather blah, but by late morning I was feeling better. I finished up Harry Potter (which was a good read) and did some ironing. I am now contemplating taking a shower and getting on with life - or maybe taking a nap - we'll see :-). All in all, the side effects were less this time, so for that I am grateful.

Matt is heading to DesMoines to spend the weekend with Courtney. Matt said Courtney was giving her notice at work today, so hope that goes well. He will be home one more week before he heads up to Minneapolis. It has been nice having him here - it will seem quiet around here once he is gone.

4 comments:

Melanie D. said...

How great to spend some quality time with your boy the last summer before he's someone's husband. I'm impressed by how you've raised two handsome, kind young men. It's to be applauded you know.

Nap sounds better - throw caution to the wind and let yourself go today! (I know that's ridiculous to you, but I'm just saying. There's power in just skipping a day of primping.) ;-)

nikkis30by30 said...

I agree with Mel.... take a nap! I will be soon!! LOL! Also, I hope that one day my son wants to come spend some time with his Mommy before moving away to his new life and wife. Actually.... I honestly hope that he never moves away, just stays in the area. I hope that for all of my kids.... codependant.... look it up!! LOL!!

I am so happy that you aren't dragging today! Hope it lasts through the weekend so you can enjoy it and do something fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacque-
Thank you for always being there when I need you. Your comments to my blog encourage me more than you know. I hope you get out and enjoy your weekend. I'm on my way to St Croix tomorrow, inspite of my Dad's decline. He would have wanted me to go. I didn't post that on my blog because I don't want locals to know I'm not going to be home. Please keep me in your prayers. God is able, Stephanie

Diane Muir said...

So ... you're done with the book. I hope you enjoyed it. Now, we have to find another series to begin enjoying!

Lazy days - God gave us permission to rest. For heaven's sake, use it!