Friday, July 6, 2007

'Fraidy Cat

This has been one of the the better day fives after chemo. I am tired. I am achy. But all in all - I don't feel too bad. Yeah!

Took Oreo to the vet. She was her normal 'fraidy cat self, and while there wasn't a kleenex box to hide behind, she tried very hard to make her self small while having huge eyes at the same time. The vet isn't sure what is wrong with her - it could be allergies, a virus, an infection.... who knows. She gave her a shot of steroids and an antibiotic. Oreo was a little weird when we got back home - yowling and 'talking' - the steroids I am sure. Hopefully one or the other will take care of her sneezing.

Mark went with Steve today to DesMoines to a classic car show. He may be coming home with a car. He has been wanting one for years and this may be the time. I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

nikkis30by30 said...

I LOVE classic cars!! Let us know if he comes home with one!!

Pets.... they can be worse than kids, can't they?? LOL! Hope the sneezing stops soon!

Above all.... glad you are feeling a little better! Just in time for the weekend!!