Monday, July 23, 2007

Second Monday Post

I got the pictures of the Shrimp Boil from Courtney, so thought I would post
them today, this is my second Monday post.

Jacque, Mary, Don, Diane, Steve, Bonnie, Chris, Mark

Matt, Courtney W, Mike, Courtney O, Greg, Jaime

Greg and Jaime posing with the shell scrap bowl

Matt & Courntey W

Courtney O
Greg & Mark

Steve, Mark and stogies


Searching for washers in the dark (washers is a game similar to horse shoes)

Don't forget I have another post down below from today - it has happy news in it!

2 comments:

nikkis30by30 said...

Wow father and son REALLY look alike!!! Looks like a fun time was had by all!!

Melanie D. said...

That looks like so much fun! I played washers for the first time on Sat (our game looks slightly different) and WON! We were playing in the slightly dark and it did get tricky to find them.