Monday, July 9, 2007

Zzzzzzz

Another tired day. I went to cardiac rehab, took a nap and ran a couple errands and I am bushed. Matt helped me a bit with getting supper ready and now I feel like I could take another nap. Chemo is cumulative, so I am sure each time my tired days will increase.

We had a little rain early this morning and may have some more tonight. We are in a drought right now, so this moisture is great. It has cooled down a bit, too, which is welcome.

Tonight is PEO and my friend Joan is picking me up. I am glad, as it sounds good to be chauffeured. Tomorrow I will be attending the evangelist Louis Palau's luncheon at the Mid America Center. It should be a wonderful experience. If you live near Omaha and have a chance to attend his festival this weekend, I highly recommend it. So much time, energy and money has been put into this festival and it is free to the public! I fear that people might be discouraged by the crowds and not attend. Prayerfully, those who really need this ministry will have the desire to attend and God will pave the way for them.

2 comments:

nikkis30by30 said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon! Maybe the weather is tiring you out too. I know it's makin me tired with all the heat and then all the clouds today. Oh well.... gotta love Nebraska!

Melanie D. said...

How nice that Matt is around and has been able to help out. I'm sure you're loving the time with him! Enjoy some rest this week and hopefully you'll bounce back soon!

I'm heading up to MS today to talk with Brad about schedules (at his request) so wish me luck! I'm may be giving you a ring to vent...then tomorrow is our final transition guide get together. Reality is setting in. I've got my work cut out for me!