Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Early to Bed

I am whipped! I went to cardiac rehab, then came home and did a little housework and laundry. I took a small nap in my comfy chair, then went to Sears, Sam's Club and Kohl's with Matt. I dropped Matt off at home and headed to the grocery store. I had a long list and about half way around the store I could tell I was running out of steam. I made it home - but could hardly move a muscle. In all my traipsing around I had lost track of time and when I arrived home it was 5:30 - and I had NO ideas for supper (yes, I know I was just at the store, but I was getting things for two specific entertainment venues and tonight's dinner was far from my brain). Mark saved the day by scrounging through the freezer and finding burgers to grill. I sauteed some mushrooms and cut up tomatoes - about all I could handle at that moment. I got my second wind after supper and managed to clean up the kitchen and do a few things for a luncheon I am having tomorrow. I KNOW tonight will be an early to bedder - no question.

PS - for those that usually write me at school - I think I have been dumped from the system, so.... my email address is jacqniel@cox.net.

3 comments:

Melanie D. said...

You are doing TOO Much! Hopefully after tomorrow you can take it easy over the weekend?

Can't wait to see you!

Midwest Beach Girl said...

Amazing how shopping can sap your energy, eh? I agree with OM, you are doing too much. Take it easy up there!!

nikkis30by30 said...

I think I have said it a few times and now we are all telling you again.... DON'T OVERDO IT!!!! It's hard, I'm sure, because when you are actually feeling good, you want to do things. Just be careful so you don't end up laying in the hospital!!