Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sunday

Started the day by going to church. Today was a celebration in the arts - and it was interesting, but didn't feel real churchy to me for some reason. The rest of the day I have pretty much just sat and rested - still a bit out of sorts. I did head over to Krista's house to pick up a few of her yummy roasts. I think I will throw one in the oven tomorrow - mmmmmm.

Last night we went to Lazlo's with Steve and Diane and Steve's sister, Allison, who is visiting from Florida. The owner, Jeremy, was there again and as usual, made the evening extra fun. The food was as delicious as last time. If you get the chance, try the apple cobbler with caramel and ice cream. It is covered in walnuts and is SO good.

Tonight, Carolyn is taking us to dinner at La Mesa. Matt will be home from DesMoines and Greg is joining us, too. I think we are going to try the new one in Bellevue. It is nice to not have to think of something to prepare for tonight's meal!

3 comments:

nikkis30by30 said...

I hope you have a nice relaxing evening out!! It's so nice not to have to plan a meal once in a while!!

Melanie D. said...

Yummmm...sounds good. I love Lazlo's, takes me back to my Lincoln days. I miss Lincoln. I've always loved their fish and chips.

I'm working on a reply to your email - I did get it. Watch for it tomorrow. :-)

Can I get that book some time tomorrow or Tuesday? Whatever works for you, let me know.

I'll be on my cell phone, most likely out and about.

Midwest Beach Girl said...

Looks like you are taking it easy while still being out and about!
It's funny that you mentioned Lazlo's. The second time in two days, man do I miss it.