Saturday, April 14, 2007

A Better Day

What a difference a day makes! I am feeling much better - my legs and hips are just a little achy - and my upset stomach is gone. My heart is still tap dancing, and since I didn't ever hear back from my cardiologist's office I guess I just assume I am OK in that department. I have to say, of all my docs, this one's office is the worst at getting back in a timely manner. You would think people involved in the 'affairs of the heart' would be the most proactive!
Tonight we plan on going out with our friends the Brabecs and O'Connors to Bonefish - a newer restaurant at Regency Court. I have heard it is excellent, so am looking forward to a wonderful meal as well as great company.

3 comments:

Diane Muir said...

I'm glad you're better ... oh, this down period is so darned stressful! Sometimes it is even hard to remember how good God is! But, He is ... all the time. Have fun tonight!

Melanie D. said...

Have fun! And let us know how Bonefish is - I saw the sign the other day and am curious how it is. Glad you're feeling better, I hope tomorrow is better yet.

Di said...

Jacque,
Sure do love your new wig!! It looks darling on you. It was great fun to all be together last night. I am so happy you felt up to it. I hope you continue to feel stronger everyday.
Hugs, di