Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Lunch time!

It is so nice to feel stronger each day. I met my friend, Donna, for lunch, went shopping for a bit at Younkers (exchanged a hat - found a cute one)and then walked all over Nebraska Furniture Mart looking at accent tables. I feel great - just a little tired - so it looks like I am rebounding quickly. A funny - I wore my wig to lunch, but then decided I needed to have it off to try on hats, so I brought along a scarf. I sat in the parking lot at Younkers - looked around then whipped off the wig and quickly tied the scarf on. I don't know if anyone saw, but it made me giggle.
The weather is gorgeous - almost hot! Enjoy the day!

1 comment:

Diane Muir said...

Gettin' head nekkid in a parking lot, eh? Funny night with my friends, one of whom was in chemo treatment. First time we saw her after it started (she's from Lincoln) - all of us out to dinner. She whipped off the wig and had a fake tattoo on her scalp. We had all brought fun hats for the evening - but, we were wettin' our pants when she pulled that on us! No scaring the friends! {giggle} Love you!