Thursday, April 12, 2007

Short Post Today

While I am not as achy as I was after my last treatment, I am still not feeling the best today. I am tired, cold and achy and just don't feel 'right'. I still feel SO much better than I did four years ago during treatment - for which I am certainly thankful. My heart also keeps skipping around - I am sure not liking the chemicals I willingly have coursing through my body. So today is a lay low day. My friend, Diane, stopped by today to drop off gifts (it is my birthday today) and I have had two beautiful bouquets delivered - one from my husband and one from my classroom coworkers. Such day brighteners! If I follow the same path as my treatment three weeks ago, tomorrow should be a better day. Here is to better days!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Jacque!

Kaitlin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JACQUE! I hope that you had a great day. I'm sorry that you aren't feeling wonderful but at least you are feeling better. Love you!
Love,
Kaitlin

Krista said...

Happy Birthday and here is to many more ...cancer free! I'm glad you can compare your feelings with years ago and realize that you are doing better than the last time. It has to be of some comfort...
Here's to a terrific Friday!
Krista