Thursday, April 26, 2007

I have had a productive, but uneventful day. I think I have all the t-shirts from Special Friends Prom figured out. Many people left without theirs and we want to be sure to get them to our volunteers. I spent part of yesterday and this morning contacting people and getting them organized. I will deliver them tomorrow to the different schools.

Tonight I took dinner over to a friend's house, so went to the store this afternoon (since I hadn't figured out all my menu until lunch time). Then I spent my afternoon pretending to be Rachel Ray - chopping and dicing, mixing and baking. My house smelled divine - YUM!

I also took Oreo, our cat , to the vet today for her yearly shot. She is a real 'scaredy cat' and tickled me when she tried to hide behind a Kleenex box on the counter in the exam room. I finally put her travel box on the counter so she could hunker down in it until the vet came in. She was VERY happy to get home.

Tomorrow I go to my pulmonologist. I feel like my lungs have improved, but can't be sure until I have my tests. Please say a prayer that it has continued to heal!

1 comment:

Diane Muir said...

Uneventful days are blessed days in my world! (hehe) I'm glad you had a good one. How long until you're tired of visiting doctors? [grin]