Sunday, April 15, 2007

Spring Has Arrived

It is a lovely day outside. The sun is shining and I think it is in the 60's today!
We went out to dinner with our friends last night and had a great time. Bonefish had excellent food (I had the halibut with a mango salsa) and the service was wonderful. I was tired by the end of the evening, but it was a good tired.
Today I am a bit under the weather. Chemo has an effect on the digestive system which can cause many different 'problems' of either rapid elimination or very slow elimination (if you get my drift). Without going into details, I started out with one of these problems which now looks like it is switching to the other problem. Nothing horrible - I just don't feel as well as I would like. I had hoped to go to church this morning as the adult choir was performing their cantata, but knew that wouldn't be a wise idea.
I hope to head to the store this afternoon, to get out of the house to enjoy this weather as well as restock our larder, IF my tummy will allow it.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hi Jacque!
I hope that you were able to make a deal with your tummy and get out and enjoy the day. It's 40 degrees here in TN and rainy. I have some fresh seafood that I purchased and need to cook it. I read about your menu choice and now I'm on the hunt for a mango chutney recipe to go with my grouper.

I get the feeling that you're like me in a lot of ways and you like to go go go... Keep the faith. God is able, Stephanie

Take care and keep the faith. God is able, Stephanie