Sunday, April 1, 2007

Palm Sunday

Today is Palm Sunday. Mark and I went to church and, as always, I enjoyed watching the children proceed in waving their palm branches.
After church Carolyn and I went to Kohl's where I found a couple more hats, then came home to find my friend Diane had come with another hat she is sharing with me!
Unfortunately, I have not felt the best today. I discovered after I came back from Kohl's that I have a low grade fever and am just plain tired. I don't know if this is because of my bladder infection, if I am coming down with something, or if my body is complaining because this was an off day for the steroids. Who knows. Whatever it is, I am just sitting under a warm blanket and praying this passes quickly.
Tomorrow I hope to meet my mom at her surgeon's appointment at the Med Center here in Omaha. She is consulting with this doc concerning her infected, broken knee replacement. She has been dealing with this for over 3 years, so prayerfully he can provide her with a solution to this problem.
Again, in honor of this Holy day I say Hosanna! Hosanna in the highest! :-)

3 comments:

Diane Muir said...

I'm sorry I missed you this morning. I always forget that when I'm singing with the Praise Band, we never get out to the sanctuary early enough to greet people!

And I'm sorry you aren't on top of things today. Blech on fevers! {grin}. But, oh a warm blanket on a day like today is yummy! I love the cool days like this.

Melanie D. said...

Prayers for your mother and prayers for you. I hope you're up to getting out and about tomorrow. No biggie about lunch - if it can't happen this week, it will happen sooner or later. I will talk to you tomorrow hopefully. I'm going to spend the day (I hope I'm motivated) cleaning my house.

Unknown said...

Hi,
I hope the rest of the day found you feeling better!

It sounds like you are busy tomorrow so I will try to come and see you on Wednesday.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your mother.
Sharon