Saturday, March 31, 2007

Rainy Saturday

Today is a lazy day. Mark and I went to his office, picked up a small dump truck, and went to The Rock Place on Hwy 6 to get two tons of rock for the garden around the deck. Mark is tired of raking up the mulch that floats down the yard towards the street every time we have a heavy rain. Two tons of rock sounds like a lot, but it really isn't that much - so I guess rock weighs a bunch!
I have been rather sleepy today, probably due to another bladder infection, which the PA this morning said was pretty raging. I am getting very tired of these, and hopefully, once I am fully weened from the prednisone, they will taper off. My onc said prednisone increases your chance of such infections. Who knew? I just have to take one prednisone pill every other day for 12 more days. Yea! My pulmonologist is tapering me slowly since I had such a bad reaction last month when I accidental went cold turkey.
I have added a link down below to a prayer list page. It is self explanatory. If you are interested, please visit.
We just had a pretty big thunderstorm. The rain was coming down so hard that I couldn't hear a phone conversation when standing under our skylights. The worst of it has passed for now and the sky is lightening up.
Tomorrow is Palm Sunday. I always enjoy seeing the kids with the palms processing in. Hosanna! Hosanna in the highest!


No comments: