Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sunny Sunday

Another beautiful day. Wow!
I think I overdid it yesterday, so found myself a bit on the tired side today. I pretty much sat in my chair and let everyone wait on me. Courtney and I did manage to get an easy lunch out while the guys vacuumed out every one's car.
Yesterday, I went wig shopping & grocery shopping (with the kid's help), and helped everyone put supper on (delicious - tenderloin roast, asparagus, baked potato & fresh fruit salad). Greg and Jaime came for supper and we had a nice visit.
Greg left this morning, very early, for a Caribbean cruise over his spring break - I hope he has a relaxing, fun, but SAFE time.
This afternoon my brother, Al, and sister-in-law, Liz, brought my mom for a visit from Lincoln. It was good to see them and have a little catch up time. Al is recovering from a parathyroid tumor removal - which by the way was benign - thank you God.
My friend, Patty, stopped by today and said I was in Pastor Doug's pastoral prayer today at church. I'll let you know, Pastor Doug knows how to pray to speak to God and people's hearts. It is a real gift. I am so appreciative of all the prayers and find it so comforting to know that so many are sending up petitions on my behalf.
I hope that tomorrow will find me a little perkier, but I think I learned my lesson about overdoing. Who would have thought the little I did yesterday would be overdoing it? :-) Live and learn.

No comments: