Monday, March 26, 2007

Another Lazy Day

I have laid rather low today. No reason, other than I am trying to save up energy for the rest of the week. A trip to the grocery store and Sally's Beauty Supply (to purchase special shampoo and treatment for what will be my soon bald head) were the only places I went today. Otherwise I puttered around the house a bit and sat. Rather boring, but boring is sometimes nice.
My hair is coming out in large quantities and my scalp is starting to hurt. These are all signs that I will soon be able to put away all my hair products and tools. I will actually have a clean counter in my bathroom! My sweet hair dresser, Sue, called me today to see if she could stop by my house and give me a haircut. She is booked tomorrow, so if enough hair hangs in there, I will be going to her shop on Wednesday morning to get sheared.
Still no word from my cardiologist on my ecco-cardiogram. I am assuming no news is good news. I hope I am assuming correctly! I have an appointment with her Tuesday afternoon, so may have to wait until then to get the results. Continued prayers are appreciated.
Enjoy the beautiful spring weather!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Jacque! It's Annette from PEO (and was Millard). I've been thinking about you. I really hope this comes out correctly, but if I screw it up, please know it was with good intentsions. As I read your journal entries (sorry, I', so sticking old and I can't get use to the word "BLOG" )I realize, at least in my mind, that we are going through similar circumstances. And, fo you to share your ideas with others, it is also helping me wrap my arms around this disiease that I have, Pulmonary Hypertention. Please, I don not want these message to become all about me. I just wanted you to thank you for helping deal with this "new normal" that is my life,
God Bless You
Annette

Anonymous said...

Hello Jacque and hopefully Annette too....if you read this. I told Jacque that I'm joining PEO soon. AND at the MEA BR meeting (Annette was one once), Becky Dietle and I (now she has her name "published") talked about Jacque....you know the play....Six Degrees of Separation? Annette....e-mail me, you can find my address on the nsea.org website.
Lynne E.