Thursday, March 1, 2007

Hosptial Repeat

Here I am again - at Methodist Hospital. By this afternoon I was feeling/breathing so crumby - I couldn't even walk to the bathroom without feeling terrible. Add to that the nausea - I called the doc about going to the emergency but he said to go ahead and check in. I guess I am OK with this, except nothing is going to happen tonight - other than getting checked in, iv started and tests started. If nothing else it will hurry things along for tomorrow - and I will be here and not have to worry about the snow and the clinic closing in the morning due to the weather. I will make this blog short. Hopefully the next time I write the procedure will be over and I will feel better! Thanks for your continued prayers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Years ago, when I was working in the hospital it seemed as if when a patient was going to go down hill that the chances increased when there was a low pressure system coming in somewhat like the storm that Omaha had today. Hopefully, that was what partially contributed to you funk, and now that the weather is turning better, you will feel better also!
We had ice and a high wind today, but nothing like you had there. Keep your chin up (now that's an oldie), Jackie. I keep you in my prayers.

Krista said...

Aren't you glad you have two snowdays so that you can get better and not worry about school and the kids! I thought of you this morning when the snow was swirling all around and I pictured you in your comfy chair with a cup of hot tea just gazing out at the weather. I am sorry you were not enjoying it as much as I imagined. You are in the best place to get what you need to get healthy. Jacque, you are strong and determined....and everybody is praying for you so soak all that in and get better!
Krista

Diane Muir said...

Either you are going to have some amazing friends from the hospital, or you are going to have a room named after you! Love you and I'm praying for you...

Patty Stone said...

I got an e-mail from Kathy Keasling yesterday. If she were't such a nice person, it would be easy to resent her enjoying the sunshine in Arizona. She didn't have your e-mail address, so I gave her your cox one and updated her on your comings and goings through yesterday. I'm glad you are where they can take care of you, but enough already. It's time for them to make you better! I know they don't have magic wands, but I'm sure things are going to take a turn for the better. I'M JUST NOT PATIENT WHEN SOMEONE I CARE ABOUT IS FEELING ICKY. Seriously, you are in my thoughts all the time, and my mom says that's the same as praying for someone. GET BETTER!!!