Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Much Better

I am having a much better day. First, I slept for a solid 6 hours last night. A great improvement over the last few preceding nights. Unfortunately, Mark said my transmitter was beeping all night, so HE didn't get a good sleep (one of my heart leads had come loose). I guess I was either exhausted or I'm just getting use to the irritating sound. My achiness has also subsided - thank you God.
At lunch, my neighbor, Carol, picked me up and we went to Paradise Bakery at Regency Court. It was my first time eating there and it was wonderful! I had the fire grilled tomato soup, with half a cranberry turkey sandwich, decaf peach tea and an oatmeal raisin cookie. I ate every bit of it. Delicious! We then walked the mall to Borsheim's Jewelry to get her daughter's necklace repaired and stopped to look at the sales at the Pottery Barn. While walking and talking still don't seem to go well for me, yet, I walked faster than I have (yes Carol, that was faster :-) and didn't have to stop to rest. More progress!
Coworker, Deb, stopped by last evening and dropped off a great meal, and made me feel better by relaying her son's recovery from lung problems. I don't like hearing the word 'months' in the time line it takes, but it is reassuring that I am not so out of the ordinary.
Have a great day!

No comments: