Friday, May 25, 2007

Best Bad Day

Well, this is the best 'bad day' that I have experienced so far. Fridays are my normal worst days after treatment. Yes, my legs hurt; yes, my appetite is 'off'; yes I don't feel myself. But usually I am extremely blah today and spend the day trying to get comfortable in my normally comfy chair and intermittently sleeping through out the day. However, today I went to Lowes for Mark - who took the day off and was power washing the deck and needed more cleaner. I also went with Mark and Carolyn to the two cemeteries of Mark's grandparents to help put flowers out and will probably go with Mark later to pick out some tomato plants. This is SO MUCH better than I normally do! I am not sure why - but I am thankful!

I am also having a weird craving - braunschwager. I have loved this horribly unhealthy 'meat' since I was a kid. What a weird thing to crave - huh? Mark ran to get a few groceries and he is going to pick up some of this horrible, yummy stuff. He said I didn't have to worry about him taking any, though. It is ALL mine. :-)

No comments: