Friday, May 11, 2007

Busy Day

What a busy day! I went to the cardiac rehab first thing this morning, gassed up the car on the way home, went through a car wash then headed home to clean up before going to my friend Donna's house to pick her up for lunch. After dropping Donna off at her home I ran some errands (I am Mark's personal shopper - he hates to shop) then picked up my friend Patty for her radiation treatment. Once I dropped her at her house I went to the grocery store, then came home to fall exhausted in my comfy chair. OK, that is a bit of an exaggeration, but I am feeling a bit tired.

Cardiac Rehab has been a real blessing. I noticed this afternoon that I have more spring in my step and I already feel like I have more stamina. It could just be my imagination, but who cares - as long as I THINK I feel better! :-) Oh - also, my blood pressure has been behaving today - yea!

Matt and Courtney are traveling to Omaha as I type. I will probably not blog until Sunday, so I hope you all have a great weekend and a wonderful Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Melanie D. said...

I feel so happy that you are well! I hope that your weekend is wonderful and every moment sparkles. There is a spring in my step, knowing there is one in yours.

My sister's 10-year old had a ball game at the fields at Zorinsky, so we went over there tonight. That was so awesome, seeing family and enjoying watching my kids get filthy at a ball game. Summer is so near, I can smell it!!!

Happy Mom's Day. I'll talk to you next week.

Diane Muir said...

You know ... for a woman who is no longer working and who is supposed to be dealing with chemo treatments, you wear me the hell out!!! Good heavens! Love you!