Thursday, June 21, 2007

27 Years!

Today has been another productive day. Exercised, laundry, housework, cat naps - all is well.

Had to take a sample of my kitty's poo in to the vet. She had diarrhea on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday (has made the litter box each time, but I had to wipe her hindy a few times). I called the vet Tuesday and was told to gather up a sample and bring it in. Well, of course, she didn't have any more troubles, and her litter box had already been cleaned out. But last night .... So in went the poo and we found that she has a bacterial infection. So now life will include tricking her two times a day to come when called so we can gag her with an eyedropper of antibiotics. I am so thankful I didn't have to take her in. Who knows what the trauma of that would have caused the poor thing! (Remember the Kleenex box story?)

I picked my car up at the dealership and came home to call the satellite radio company to get it set up. WHY can't companies use American answer centers? I had to speak with an Asian accented woman who sounded like she was a million miles away (which she probably was). I had to keep asking her to repeat herself and strain to hear every word. Very discouraging!

Today is Mark's and my 27th Anniversary! We are going out for supper tonight to celebrate. I had suggested the restaurant, Taste, but if Mark is game we might try a new restaurant that my friend Donna said she had heard sounded good. I will let you know if it is!

7 comments:

Lin B said...

Jacque --

I am finally trying to leave a comment. Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your dinner.

Lin

Melanie D. said...

Happy Anniversary! That is quite an accomplishment. I will take whatever marriage advice you've got! :-)

Midwest Beach Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Midwest Beach Girl said...

Happy Anniversary! If this was a phone message, I would have recorded it using speaker phone and a heavy Russian accent to make your day a complete Global adventure!

(There, no obvious spelling errors in this attempt.)

nikkis30by30 said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!! I am on the same boat as Mel..... any advice is welcome!! LOL!

I am so happy that YOU had a good day! Hope your cat is better at meds than mine. She is ok for the first 2-3 times and then she catches on and one of us has to hold her down while the other forces the meds. Then trying to keep her from gagging them up is yet another story!! LOL!!

Hope you have a fabulous night out!

Jenster said...

Happy Anniversary!! Hope the kitty will be okay, too.

Jen

Stephanie said...

Happy Anniversary!! ...and many more.... God is able, Stephanie