Monday, June 25, 2007

Heart OK

The ecco showed no problems with my heart. It was beating normally and had good function. :-) She said there was a slight thickening of the pericardial wall, which she did not find particularly alarming considering all the inflammation I had earlier this year, but it is something she will watch. Now, on to tomorrow's tests.

I didn't make it to cardio rehab this morning due to my Dr's. appointment, but I decided that was alright, as my right hip has been hurting lately and seems to be irritated by the exercise. I figure less inflammation is better for the scans tomorrow. I know that I have a large concentration of the bone mets in my right hip, so I am praying that the pain is either my old nemesis, arthritis, OR the bone cancer dying from the treatments and complaining about it.

I have felt well today, albeit a bit on the tired side. I ran a couple errands and other than the cardiologist's appointment, I haven't accomplished much today. I intended on ironing Mark's shirts that he hung to dry, but so far I haven't gotten that done. Maybe in a bit. Right now, I think I will rest. Being lazy is hard work!

3 comments:

Melanie D. said...

Many, many prayers for your scans tomorrow. That they will go well, with a minimum of waiting around, mistakes, etc. Also for the news that will come. You are a trooper - I'm glad your back from K.C. and had a good time!

Annette said...

Prayers are headed your way for good news tomorrow. As far as I'm concerned when a teacher takes the time to sit down and relax, that is not being lazy...that is being SMART!!!
much love
annette

Anonymous said...

You'll be in my prayers tomorrow for a clear scan! I'm so glad you had a great KC weekend. I always loved shopping at Bob Jones.

Take care--we'll talk soon.

Love, Donna