Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Restful Days

After my emotional as well as fun weekend, and equally fun shopping trip on Monday, I was exhausted yesterday! I slept until 7:00, then spent the rest of the day cat napping off and on. I did very little and did not stray far from my comfy chair. The only time I left the house was to go run and get some soup at Little Kings for supper. I went to bed a 10:00 (after dozing through the last part of The Closer) and slept all night. I feel much more alert today - I just needed that day of rest!

I went to cardiac rehab this morning and felt much better doing my exercises than I did on Monday. I stopped at the grocery store on the way home. I have spent the day puttering around the house and making supper. I cleaned out a couple of drawers in my bathroom vanity and took a cat nap after lunch. In all, an uneventful but nice day.

My brother, Al, called to say that the doctor diagnosed Mom with bronchitis. When I talked to her on the phone she sounded miserable, so I hope her antibiotics kick in quickly and she feels better soon. It is such a blessing that Al lives in Lincoln and is able to take Mom to her appointments when needed. Thanks, Al.

No comments: