Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Productive Day

Today has been a great, productive day. There have been many moments when I did not even think about my lungs or heart - and that was awesome. It started with cardiac rehab, moved on to housework - a cat nap - and errands. I repotted a couple of plants and dropped the new car off to get it's satellite antenna installed. I am driving a Corolla as a loaner, which even though it is smaller than the Camry, it still has a nice feel to the drive. Hopefully my car will be ready tomorrow afternoon. At least I have the loaner!

Not much else is new. It is a hot, sunny day so inside is a nice place to be. I heard that next week it is going to be in the upper 90s so it looks like summer is officially here to stay.

3 comments:

Melanie D. said...

Oooo, a productive day can feel so good! We had one here too. Capped off by a run through the sprinkler (not me) and a trip to the grocery store with the whole fam.

Hope tomorrow goes just as well!

nikkis30by30 said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better! Fairly nonproductive day here, spent in the sun and water. More of the same to follow tomorrow!!!

Di said...

You know how much we all love hearing your day was so full and productive!! I am sure it felt great to you as well.
Keep smiling, as I know you do. We are sending up many prayers for great scan results.
hugs, di