Monday, February 19, 2007

Good Day

Today was a good day! Over the weekend I had some lung issues - quite a bit of shortness of breath. Today my lungs were back to where they were last week. Not particularly good, but much better than this weekend. The problems actually began on Thursday evening during conferences. I am not sure what was going on, maybe I was just over tired, but I am grateful that I am better! Tomorrow night I have the make up conferences from last week. I pray that I make it through with plenty of 'air'.
In case you wonder, the lamp now has a shade, thanks to Carolyn - although it is slightly crooked. I put it on, so maybe Mark can do a better job than I. You have to laugh.
I also had a weird thing with a luggage cart I bought to haul my laptop in and out of school. The laptop bag was just heavy enough that I would really 'suck air' after carrying it in. My dept. head, Michelle, suggested I get a cart - which was a great idea! I went right after work and bought one. When I got it out of the cold card and opened up the support, two plastic pieces broke and popped off. I took it back and exchange it - and when I opened it up at home, the plastic piece cracked! Tonight, I stopped at a competitors store, purchased a cart that didn't have any plastic on it and returned the broken cart to the other store. Maybe I should just stop shopping for awhile. I seem to have a shopping cloud over my head. :-)
Take care - good luck with YOUR shopping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a "good day"! I think your shopping experiences are hilarious, but I'm sure you don't think the same! At least it gives you something to think about, as if you didn't have enough to think about anyway, what with getting back in the routine of teaching, etc.
When I went for a short ride on my palomino this PM, there was a flock of canadian geese that went overhead. Spring can't be far behind! At least today the plasic shouldn't have craked or broken!