Friday, February 2, 2007

TGIF

Now I really can't say TGIF in the same way you can, if you have worked all week, but I am looking forward to this weekend - and have enjoyed my day.
I went to school this morning to visit with my students and to see my coworkers. It was wonderful seeing them! Today was a shortened day for the students, so once they left the building, my substitute teacher, Kathy, co-teacher, Melanie, and I went to Ruby Tuesday's for lunch. If you haven't been there, they have the absolute best fresh salad bar.
I had to make a quick stop at the doctors office (bladder infection - darn), then on to the grocery store to have my prescription filled. I had to walk quite a ways from the parking lot to the store, but managed fairly well - and don't seem too worse for the wear. I have been approved for a temporary handicapped sticker, but it won't come for 7 to 10 business days so probably won't need it by then. But I guess I will have it just in case something unforeseen happens.
I still am waiting to hear from my cardiologist about the pictures of my heart taken on Wednesday. I guess I will just assume no news is good news.
It is now almost 5:00, and our friends Al and Joanie are due in a half hour. They are bringing supper and will stay and eat with us.
Matt and Courtney are due in around 8:00, so I have had another full day. It has been great!

No comments: