Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Not the Best Day

I am feeling quite punk today. I am running a fever, I'm achy, my hip hurts, my heart isn't behaving, I'm not breathing well - wah wah wah. My doc called me back this afternoon and has prescribed a general antibiotic to cover the bases - so hopefully once I start that I will begin to feel better. I am anxious to get to Friday when Dr. T will drain my lung. Until then, I just have to buck up and deal with it.
I have spent my day in and out of sleep - very unusual for me - so something is at work on me. Part of it could be the cancer treatment I had on Friday. I have noticed that the Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday after the treatment are usually the worst days, as far as how I feel (which isn't really all that bad in the big scheme of things). My aches are different from the last two times, which makes me think that the treatments have taken care of the spots that use to bother me. Don't you think that sounds logical? I certainly do!
Take care. Hopefully, tomorrow I will be feeling better!

3 comments:

Krista said...

Jacque,
I am glad that you are home even if you are feeling "punk". It is the best place to heal surrounded by things you love. That in itself is wonderful medicine.
You can wa wa wa all you want to all of us because we understand and can take it. Take it easy and mend! Tomorrow is another day, Scarlet!
Krista

Diane Muir said...

You're the least 'wah, wah, wah' person I know. I think that you deserve a little 'wahing' anytime you need to!

Here's praying for a better day tomorrow!

Melanie D. said...

It's Tuesday morning - I hope that today is a better day. Lots of prayers coming your way for strength and healing. Please take care and we'll talk to you later!