Monday, February 12, 2007

I made it through another full day with energy to spare. I had to leave school early to go to my family doctor's office for a couple of tests, then was off to shop for Valentines presents. Tomorrow will be either a long day and evening of school and conferences or a day of being snowed in. I am hoping for the latter.:-) Snow Dance!!!!! The news channels predict between 3 to 6 inches continuing until noon tomorrow, so a day of rest may be in my future. All this will do is postpone the inevitable to a week from tomorrow - but that's OK. I will be one week stronger and only have one late night to deal with this week and next.
Today, during my tests, I asked my doc's PA why my skin would have hurt on on Saturday (and some on Sunday and today) and he said it sounded like I might have had a virus. This made sense, since Saturday I just felt out of sorts, my eyes looked puffy and tired and, as I said, my skin was tender. Perhaps this could explain away my heart incident, too. Since I had three students go home with fevers last week it stands to reason I may have contracted something but manifested it in a weird way. I am just happy that I feel better and seem to have regained my energy (I basically just sat in a chair yesterday - reminiscent of my activity level a few weeks ago).
Life is good. Don't ever doubt it.

2 comments:

Melanie D. said...

Dance on, Sister! :-)

JustAnotherDay said...

Oh how I wish I could have a snow day...

Glad you are feeling so well. And don't forget to take it easy! :)

On my trip to Chicago I found a few wedding dresses I liked!!! woohoo!

Take Care,

Courtney