Friday, September 14, 2007

Caddyshack Time


Today's post will be short - not a lot going on today. I was so happy as I saw NO sign of ants this morning in the kitchen. So I scrubbed the counters down with bleach and got everything looking nice and sparkly clean. When Mark came home for lunch, I commented on the fact that the ants were gone - but as he was fixing his lunch one strolled across the counter -AAAKKKK!!!! I went in and found another - so, guess they are still around. When will they leave us alone! I am afraid I am going to go ballistic like the Bill Murray character, Carl Spackler, in Caddyshack when he blew up the golf course trying to get the gopher. Sigh....

2 comments:

Melanie D. said...

Give it time. They will be gone soon. At least you know it's not because of your cleanliness (which is what I always feel like when the ants start up in our kitchen).

Diane Muir said...

hehe - you crack me up! You exhibit incredible signs of patience with regards to cancer and the work that has to happen in your body ... but these stupid ants - are taking you over the edge! Oops, sorry, shouldn't be giggling at you. But, I am!

A few hardy ants will live through the first onslaught of poison from Terro ... but, they'll be gone.