Saturday, September 22, 2007

Still Blech

Perhaps I can see a light at the end of the tunnel - a rainbow after the storm. My desire to miraculously wake up this morning feeling close to my old self was short lived. Last night I slept very poorly, woke up early and felt rather blech all day. I have intermittently ran a low grade fever, and my appetite has not really returned - although I was able to eat a bit more for lunch than I have the rest of this week. I am just impatient.

Had breakfast this morning with Steve and Diane and our mutual friend, Betsy, from Pennsylvania. As always, we had a nice visit. I ate probably a third of my yogurt parfait and took my muffin home. Just couldn't get it down - but did eat it later in the morning. Silly stomach.

After breakfast I stopped at an estate sale of a friend's mom that Diane had volunteered to help with, but I didn't stay long - just felt like a weak kitten. Ok - I have had enough of this. Tomorrow has to be a better day!

Mark and Greg went to the Husker game in Lincoln, thanks to my sister in law's mom who has season tickets. It is a beautiful day, so I hope they are having fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better soon. It is such a beautiful fall day! It's just the right temperature!

Hope you can sleep tonight! Or else start a good book that you just don't want to put down!

Tomorrow will be a better day!!! I'll think positive thoughts for you.

Becky

Diane Muir said...

Oh, I hope you are feeling better and I'm being a bit selfish for you. I really want you to come to church tomorrow! It's going to be amazing! Mass Choir (Chancel, Soul Seekers, HeavenSound), Free breakfast (hehe), The choir is even singing at 10:30 and let me tell you - with all of the praying over this building and the preparation for tomorrow, I'm pretty certain it's going to be amazing! The worship band is really ready for some fun stuff! You'll be mad if your body makes you miss it! (hehe)

Love you! Diane