Sunday, September 23, 2007

Scans Tomorrow

I have decided I still have a bug working on me. I have started another antibiotic and hope this one does the trick. I am very tired of feeling useless.

Mark and Greg had a great time at the game yesterday - even though the Huskers didn't play much like a college team. They managed to squeak out a win - 41 - 40. Pretty sad. They stayed for the last play - something they don't usually do in an attempt to beat traffic. In the olden days you wouldn't need to stay since the Huskers would be so far ahead. Not sure when we will see those glory days again. Greg said the fans actually boo'd the Huskers after one play. Now THAT is bad!

Scans tomorrow - pray like crazy, please!

3 comments:

Di said...

Prayers are being said hourly for you dear friend. I hope you start feeling better soon. This has not been a fun stretch for you. I am so sorry!
Hope Carolyn is also feeling better as well. hugs, di

Melanie D. said...

Prayers and hugs.

Can't wait to hear the good news!

~Mel

JustAnotherDay said...

I am praying for AWESOME scans!!!!!

love,
Courtney