Friday, September 7, 2007

Hmmmmm

Hmmmm - normally by this afternoon I would begin feeling the side effects of my treatments. However, as of this writing, I am feeling fairly normal - or at least as normal as I feel these days. I do feel a bit tired, and did crash for a half hour or so this afternoon, but I will take tired over achy and the general feeling of yuck. Tomorrow and Sunday will be the real tests, as they are typically my 'worst days'. I know I can't count on every week being like this week, so I will hold off to make any judgements of whether this is better or worse than the old schedule. Time will tell. I do think many of my achy symptoms were brought on by the Neulasta shot, so I pray that my body will keep up with the manufacturing of white blood cells so I don't have to endure that again.

I have had a pretty uneventful day - quick trip to exchange some things for Mark at the hardware store, laundry, straightening, etc. I also worked a little on some projects for the Unlimited Possibilities board I am involved with.

The weather is quite nice today - when I went to the hardware store in the early afternoon it was still in the 70's! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Midwest Beach Girl said...

Heard that it was lovely up there. I hope that the weather and your health stays wonderful for the whole weekend!

Melanie D. said...

I hope that you are able to enjoy the weekend!