Sunday, September 16, 2007

Lazy Day

Another lazy day. Went to church this morning and have basically sat the rest of the day. I think I may have a bug of some kind working on me, so I will get my standing antibiotic filled and hopefully it will nip this in the bud. I just feel tired and a bit 'off' today.

Tomorrow is my next round of chemo. This time I will get the whole kit and caboodle - just a lower dose of the one. One week from tomorrow are my scans. I am toying with going back to the once every three week regime of chemo - but won't decide until I have done all four weeks of the present way - and have my scan results, of course. Your prayers for signs of shrinkage are appreciated!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You looked so nice today in church in your cute black hat! I hope your treatment tomorrow goes well. Thinking of you!
Becky

Annette said...

Shrinkage prayers are coming your way.
love
annette

JustAnotherDay said...

all my prayers and thoughts are with you jacque!

love,

Courtney

Rosebud said...

All my prayers going your way today...rosebud