Friday, September 21, 2007

No Charm in Food

Hopefully this will be the last day of side effects and I can start the climb out tomorrow. I do feel somewhat better today, but I am still just a blob and running a low grade fever. I have forced myself to do a few things around the house, but not nearly what needs to be done. I have also force fed myself - food does not have any charm right now. Not even a cookie or ice cream sound good. The only thing that really sounds good are things like pretzels and snack mix, but since I am suppose to still watch my salt intake I am trying to steer clear of those items. All I have to do is make it through today and things should be looking up. The Neulasta shot - I have to keep reminding myself what a miraculous drug it is and how fortunate I am that I get to take it. No, really. Really. REALLY! (Sorry, I'm trying to convince myself.)

No comments: