Thursday, September 13, 2007

Seems like today flew by - I can't believe it is already 7:00 in the evening! This morning I managed to fritter away time - I am not sure what I did other than a little laundry, but by the time I was showered and ready to head out of the house it was already 11:00! I went to Younkers to return a dress and turned some old clothes in for 20% off coupons (Goodwill Days) and found a couple of things on clearance for myself. By the time I was through shopping I was dragging, but I forced myself to go to the gym - and I do mean forced! I took it easy, but got my workout done and headed home for a little mid-afternoon nap.

This afternoon I attended the Millard Public Schools Transition Workshop meeting. I have been on this committee for years and was happy that the powers that be let me still sit in. I stopped by Sgt. Peffers to grab some spaghetti for supper and now I am typing my blog and hoping I can keep my eyes open until 9:00.

Side effects so far this week seem to be a hoarse throat, limited appetite and a tired body. My breathing has been so improved this week - I am thinking allergies and humidity were taking their toll.

It is almost the weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

Diane Muir said...

Ok ... I'm commenting because I have a webpage for Mark! He has to check this out!

http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/

I've never seen such amazing vehicles!

I'm glad you are doing well ... praise God!

Melanie D. said...

Take it easy lady! I hope you are giving your body plenty of rest to let those drugs do their thing. And I hope you don't have to deal with all of those side effects every week!