Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Graduate


Sandy - Exercise Physiologist, Elaine - Rehab Nurse, me, Karen - Rehab Nurse & George & Jill.

I am finished with Cardio Rehab and received my 'diploma'! I can't believe that I am finally done! Two people who started the class back when I began, Jill and George, came for my graduation. Wasn't that sweet? To thank the wonderful staff I brought up a rose in a vase and a Kahlua cake along with a poster I made on the computer that said:


Eat healthy!
Exercise!
Lower your stress!
Everything in moderation!
But always remember….. Life is short.
So don’t forget to smell the roses …
And eat cake!
I also have another picture to share with you - my blogger buddies! Stacey had this posted on her blog, so thought I would share it. This pic was taken at our brunch on Sunday. Nikki and I both decided to blink right when the pic was taken, but that's OK - we'll get another pic next time!

Stacey, Melanie, Nikki, Me

2 comments:

Midwest Beach Girl said...

Way to go graduate!! And I agree with the cake eating!

nikkis30by30 said...

I can't believe that both of you posted this picture!!! LOL!! I WILL GET YOU!!! LOL!!

So glad to hear about your eyes!!! I hope that the meds are working.... and that you are remembering to take them!!!