Saturday, August 25, 2007

The Muscle Car Parade

It is absolutely gorgeous out today. The sun is shining and it is on the cooler side. Mmmm.

Mark and I got up early and took the Roadrunner out to breakfast. Then we came back home and Mark shined 'her' up and took off for the Millard Car Show. He met Steve where they thought the show was, couldn't find anyone else and drove around Millard looking for it. The Millard Days Parade was going on, and they finally asked someone at the parade start where the car show was - and, you guessed it - it is tomorrow. I can just envision the two of them driving around Millard - they had their own little parade with their two muscle cars.

Greg and I are going to go do some 'back to school' shopping today. His classes start Monday. I haven't talked to Matt yet, but know we will hear from him this weekend about how his first few days of law school went.

Tomorrow is a busy day - my blogger brunch in the morning and the PEO tea in the afternoon - so I am not sure if I will have the time or energy to blog. If not, I will be sure to post on Monday. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Melanie D. said...

Can't wait to see you! :-)

Rosebud said...

Hope they found the car show.hehehehe