Sunday, August 5, 2007

Relatives and Cars

It has been a busy, fun day. I saw all but one set of my aunts and uncles on my dad's side. We all met in Lincoln at my brother Bert's house. His wife, Janet, hosted the day even though Bert was away on business. That was SO nice of her! We had a great visit and had lots of food and desserts. I still find it hard to believe that my aunts and uncles are all 75 or older - They really don't look their age! Heck - the baby 75 year old still rides in barrel races at rodeos and wins! It was nice to hear that they all keep track of me on this blog - so - Hello every body! Missed you Aunt Dora and Uncle Don!

Mark entered his first car show today. It was in Ralston (a little town within Omaha). As you remember, Mark stores his car at Steve's house. Diane called this morning after they left her house laughing at how cute Steve and Mark looked rumbling down the street in their cars. I am sure they both had big smiles on their faces. Mark's car took Best MoPar - he got a little plaque and everything! Oh, and I hear I gave the wrong make of Mark's car on the blog. It is a PLYMOUTH Roadrunner, not a Dodge. Shows you how much I know about cars.

1 comment:

Melanie D. said...

Got a trophy room ready for all of his prizes! He must be so proud of his baby!!!