Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Weary

Today is the spiral down. Went to cardiac rehab and had to quit exercising the last 10 minutes as I got dizzy. Came home and spent the rest of the morning running to the bathroom. I now just feel tired and weary. My eyes burn, my body aches. This too shall pass.

It looks like it could rain any minute, and the temperature tomorrow is suppose to be in the 80s with a lot less humidity. I am looking forward to that.

If you like ribs, the Ribfest is over in Council Bluffs this weekend. If you go, be sure to try the ribs at Johnson's and Rasta Joe's. Yum!

3 comments:

Annette said...

From one couch potato to another, love ya! Annette

Melanie D. said...

I hope that the bounce back is quick my friend. Prayers and more prayers for you.

Many, many are asking about you. I tell people daily how strong you are and how well you are doing (maybe not today, but we won't dwell on that). You are remembered and remembered at that school. And MISSED.

Hope tomorrow is better. Rest and recharge. Love ~ Mel

Midwest Beach Girl said...

You will be in my prayers tonite! Rest up and recharge!