Thursday, August 30, 2007

Linda, Donna, Martha
Jacque, Diane, Mary

I met up with 5 PEO sisters for dinner last night. The picture above is actually from the Luis Palau luncheon - but it was the same group of women. We took our friend Martha out to thank her for providing tickets for us to the LP luncheon. We ate at Spezia's - which is a wonderful Italian restaurant. The meal was delicious - and the company even better. Oh, and these were the same gals that put on the fabulous PEO tea last Sunday!

I had a lovely brunch today at La Peeps with my friend and neighbor, Carol. We are both going to be 'mothers of the grooms' next summer, so we had much to visit about. Carol has been doing a lot more research than I have and had some good tips. I was quite impressed with my meal - chicken crepes. I would highly recommend it! The portion was huge - and now I have breakfast or lunch for tomorrow!

3 comments:

Melanie D. said...

I've always wanted to try La Peeps and the name always makes me giggle.

Were you this busy when you were teaching?!?!?!? You are out all the time! It makes me tired just thinking of it.

Rosebud said...

Who's the hot looking chick in the head scarf??? You look fabulous darling!!! rosebud

Anonymous said...

Jacque,
What a fun dinner! I'm so glad we're going to make this a regular GNO. What a wonderful group of friends! I love you all.
Donna